The washing machine has now become an indispensable household appliance in people's lives. The use of the washing machine can save a lot of time to do other things. There are many types of washing machines on the market, and different types of washing machines have different usage methods.
1. A typical pulsator automatic washing machine consists of a water tank, a washing drum (dewatering drum), a pulsator, a boom, a water level switch, a water injection (water inlet) solenoid valve, a drain solenoid valve (drain pump), an electric motor, a deceleration clutch, It is composed of box body, box cover and control system.
2. The working principle of the pulsator automatic washing machine includes several parts: water intake, washing, draining, rinsing and spin-drying (dehydration). The washing and rinsing process also has a floc filter function.
3. Principles of washing, dewatering, and water inflow/drainage
1. After the user sets the water level, washing and rinsing time and other items, the water level switch (sensor) detects that there is no water or the water level is too low in the cylinder, and after notifying the control system, the control system outputs a control signal to make the water injection solenoid valve open the water inlet, and tap water It flows into the water tank through the water injection solenoid valve, so that the water level gradually rises. When the water level reaches the set value, the water level switch will set the water level
2. The arrived detection signal is sent to the control system, and the control system outputs a control signal to close the water injection solenoid valve and the water injection ends. Subsequently, the control system sends out a control signal to enable the motor power supply circuit to supply power to the motor, and control the motor to operate in a cycle of forward, stop and reverse rotation. It is driven by a transmission belt. After the reducer is decelerated, the pulsator is driven to rotate forward, stop and reverse alternately. , Driving the clothes and washing liquid in the drum to continuously roll up, down, left and right, so that there is friction between the clothes and between the clothes and the wall of the drum to achieve the purpose of decontamination and cleaning.
3. After the set washing time is over, the control system cuts off the power supply circuit of the motor, and at the same time outputs the control signal to connect the power supply circuit of the drain solenoid valve. The pawl and the ratchet are separated, the brake belt is released, and it is ready for dehydration. After draining, the control system controls the motor to run in one direction, driving the washing tub to rotate at a high speed, and throwing the water on the clothes out of the tub from the dehydration hole of the washing tub to achieve spin-drying treatment. After the drying time is reached, the control system cuts off the power supply of the drain solenoid valve, which not only closes the drain solenoid valve, but also makes the ratchet to fix the pawl, the brake belt is tight, and it returns to the washing state. Repeat the above process to complete the first and second rinsing, and then carry out the subsequent dehydration and drainage process. After finishing the above work, the control system automatically cuts off the power system, and the laundry work is completely finished.
[Disclaimer: The above content comes from the Internet, and does not represent the views of this site. I hope some of the content can help you. 】
We (Alice) is a manufacturer specializing in the production of home appliance signs, focusing on providing supporting services for the furniture industry, machinery industry, electronic and electrical industry and other industries, mainly producing zinc alloy, aluminum, stainless steel, copper, brass, pvc, etc. Label.
Contact us E-mail: email@example.com