The washing machine has provided us with great help in our lives. And people don't pay much attention to it. People often clean the toilet and bathroom, but they don't have much cleaning for the washing machine. In fact, the washing machine is dirty after being used for a long time, so we must master the cleaning method. Generally, the washing machine must be removed for cleaning.
1. Cut off the power! The washing machine will be disassembled in place, because the power supply and drainage are needed later. Use a screwdriver to loosen the screw counterclockwise. After removing it, hold the raised blade with both hands and lift it up to remove it. If the water is slippery, wipe it dry and lift it up. It's easy.
2. The back of the removed blade is like this. It has been cleaned once before, and it is still so dirty. When it was removed for the first time, I couldn't bear to look directly at it!
3. After the blade is removed, there are 4 screws here. Mine can be unscrewed with a screwdriver. Most of them require a wrench to unscrew. It is even easier if there is a hexagonal wrench of the same size.
4. One such screw on the left and right sides on the outside of the washing machine, pry open the shell and unscrew the screw. There are two more at the back, also unscrew them.
5. After unscrewing the 4 screws on the outside of the upper cover, you can lift the upper cover. Be careful at this time! The upper cover cannot be completely removed, you can only open it backwards, and you need a support like this!
6. The upper cover cannot be completely removed because there are water pipes and wires connected, and we should not disturb these wires, just keep it in this state. At this time, you will find that there is a lid on the drum. Unscrew the 4 screws and lift the 4 small buckles to remove it easily.
7. If you unscrew the 4 screws under the blade in step 3, shake the inner barrel at this time and lift the inner barrel. We usually see the inner wall of the inner barrel. I think it is very clean. In fact, the outer wall Dirty, and bottom!
8. After removing the inner barrel, you can see this dirty outer barrel! I have washed it once before, and I believe that the first time you took it apart, it was many times dirty than mine! Do not remove the outer barrel. , Because the drain pipe and power cord are connected underneath, it is more complicated, we just take it apart and wash it, don’t move it! Pour the water in the bucket, and then use a brush or toothbrush to brush it. After brushing, you need to turn on the power and directly select dehydration, and the sewage can be discharged, and it will be cleaned after repeated several times!
9. That's it after washing! In order to wash your clothes cleaner, let's do it!!
[Disclaimer: The above content comes from the Internet, and does not represent the views of this site. I hope some of the content can help you. 】
We (Alice) is a manufacturer specializing in the production of home appliance signs, focusing on providing supporting services for the furniture industry, machinery industry, electronic and electrical industry and other industries, mainly producing zinc alloy, aluminum, stainless steel, copper, brass, pvc, etc. Label.
Contact us E-mail: email@example.com