Cleaning of slatted bed
1. It can be patted with a dry towel at ordinary times.
2. Use a sheath to keep the bed clean. The sheath should be cleaned at intervals. When ironing the sheath, it should be noted that some elastic sheaths are easy to dry without ironing. Even if you want to iron, the appearance of the fabric should be considered. Therefore, the inner side of the sheath is more suitable for ironing, while the cotton sheath is not suitable for ironing.
3. Before cleaning the furniture, you should first use a soft cleaner such as a feather duster to remove dust on the surface, and then gently wipe with a soft cloth. You can clean it with a small amount of water or an appropriate amount of detergent. For the board, it can be treated with "furniture care solution" periodically while keeping the inside of the cabinet clean.
Maintenance of slat bed
1. Do not place it in a place with high temperature, humidity, severe vibration and strong sunlight, and keep the room ventilated.
2. Don't hit the furniture with hard objects, and don't hit the glass and hardware decoration surface.
3. Hardware decoration (including gold-plated) parts only need to be cleaned lightly with a dry rag. Do not use cleaning agents containing chemical substances. Never use acidic liquids to clean the gold-plated parts. If there are black spots on the surface of the gold-plated parts that are difficult to remove, use kerosene. Wipe and clean.
4. If the edge of the slat bed appears to be lifted and separated, a thin cloth can be placed on the surface of the bed, and it can be restored by ironing it with an iron.
5. If the slat bed has scratches or bumps, it can be repaired with paint of the same color.
6. Regularly check the side fittings of the slat bed, and if there is any looseness, it should be tightened in time.
Disclaimer: The above content comes from the Internet and does not represent the views of this site. I hope some of the content can help everyone.
We (Alice) are a professional manufacturer of bedroom furniture nameplates. We have 21 years of experience in furniture label making. We can produce zinc alloy, aluminum, stainless steel, copper, brass, pvc and other different signs.
Contact us E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org