Cleaning of the inflatable bed
1. If you accidentally knock over other beverages such as tea or coffee on the air mattress, you should immediately use a towel or toilet paper to dry it with heavy pressure, and then dry it with a hair dryer.
2. When the air mattress is accidentally stained with dirt, it can be cleaned with soap and water. Do not use strong acid or strong alkaline cleaning agents to avoid damage to the mattress on the air mattress.
Maintenance of inflatable bed
1. The air bed can be inflated immediately after the purchase, but it can be used only 8 hours after the first inflation (12 hours), because the drawstring and seam inside the air bed need a buffering process; use it 2 days before the new bed, try to Don't get enough gas.
2. The air bed will be a little loose after one time of inflation. This is a normal phenomenon. The material of the air bed is somewhat elastic. After the inflation is completed, some swelling and softening make it feel slack. Just re-inflate to achieve the desired effect. Don't over-pump up.
3. One person can use enough gas, and two people need to let off some gas; the temperature rises during the season change, the gas in the bed expands, pay attention to deflation.
4. When the temperature drops, the bed will become softer, pay attention to air supplement; any inflatable products (including tires) will naturally leak, this is a normal phenomenon, pay attention to regular air supplement.
5. Do not over-inflate at any time (especially in summer), otherwise the drawstring in the bed will be overloaded and broken, causing a bulge on the bed surface, which cannot be repaired.
6. Make sure that there are no sharp objects such as nails or thorns on the floor or bed frame.
7. If it is used in water, make sure that the suede surface is facing up. Children should use it under the supervision of an adult.
Disclaimer: The above content comes from the Internet and does not represent the views of this site. I hope some of the content can help everyone.
We (Alice) are a professional manufacturer of bedroom furniture nameplates. We have 21 years of experience in furniture label making. We can produce zinc alloy, aluminum, stainless steel, copper, brass, pvc and other different signs.
Contact us E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org