Therefore, pay attention to the following points when purchasing an inflatable bed.
1. Pay attention to the multiple OEM of the inflatable bed: registered trademark, place of origin, factory name, factory address, certificate of conformity, date of manufacture, specification, model, product name, etc.
2. Check whether the depth of the suture on both sides of the inflatable bed is obvious.
3. The thickness of the inflatable bed should be uniform and flat, not easy to tip over when placed vertically, and the pen is straight and square.
4. Try to sleep in person. There is no better way than lying on an inflatable bed in person. You should try to sleep on an inflatable mattress in the same sleeping position that you are used to, prefer, and in the same sleep position as usual. Turn left and right a few times, a good air mattress lining material will not move or be uneven. Lie flat on an inflatable mattress, feel the support and support of various parts of the body, especially the back and waist; then lie on your side, also feel the support and support of the back and waist of the body; then place the body in normal The habitual sleeping posture, after turning over and over many times, feel the comfort and support that the mattress brings to you.
5. The size of the inflatable mattress: When purchasing an inflatable mattress, add 20 cm to your height as the best size, so as to leave room for the head, hands and feet to stretch.
Disclaimer: The above content comes from the Internet and does not represent the views of this site. I hope some of the content can help everyone.
We (Alice) are a professional manufacturer of bedroom furniture nameplates. We have 21 years of experience in furniture label making. We can produce zinc alloy, aluminum, stainless steel, copper, brass, pvc and other different signs.
Contact us E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org