Cleaning the rattan bed
1. Usually wipe with a wet towel to keep it clean.
2. Dirt deposits and discoloration can be scrubbed with salt water, which can not only decontaminate, but also make it soft and flexible.
3. If the rattan bed is dirty, it needs to be cleaned properly, but if the cleaning still does not make it look new, you can use a method called "wiping the surface" or apply a thin coat of paint, which usually removes the stains. .
Maintenance of rattan bed
1. When using and storing, do not contact with fire and heat sources, and do not expose to the sun for a long time, otherwise it is easy to fade, dry, deform, bend, crack, loose and disconnect.
2. Because there are many places where dust is hidden on the surface of rattan furniture, when cleaning, you can use a vacuum cleaner or use a soft brush to wipe the floating dust from the inside to the outside, then wipe it again with a wet cloth, and then dry it with a soft cloth. .
3. After using for a period of time, wipe the rattan with light salt water, which can not only decontaminate but also make it flexible and durable, and also has a certain effect of preventing brittleness and insects.
4. Refurbishment method of natural rattan furniture: clean and dry first, then sand the outer rattan frame with sandpaper to decontaminate and restore the surface of the rattan, and then apply varnish to protect it.
Disclaimer: The above content comes from the Internet and does not represent the views of this site. I hope some of the content can help everyone.
We (Alice) are a professional manufacturer of bedroom furniture nameplates. We have 21 years of experience in furniture label making. We can produce zinc alloy, aluminum, stainless steel, copper, brass, pvc and other different signs.
Contact us E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org