Maintenance of solid wood bed
1. Do not place the solid wood bed next to the outlet of the air conditioner or the dehumidifier. This is because too humid air or rain will cause damage to the wood.
2. Ultraviolet rays are also destructive to solid wood beds, so it is necessary to use curtains or curtains to prevent sun exposure.
Cleaning of solid wood bed
1. Usually we only need to use a feather duster or a soft cloth to remove the dust on it.
2. Avoid using cleaners that easily damage wood or harsh or corrosive chemicals such as alcohol.
3. If you want to wax, it is better to choose a solid wax that has a relatively high concentration and does not contain silicon components, so as to avoid damaging the paint surface of the solid wood bed.
Disclaimer: The above content comes from the Internet and does not represent the views of this site. I hope some of the content can help everyone.
We (Alice) are a professional manufacturer of bedroom furniture nameplates. We have 21 years of experience in furniture label making. We can produce zinc alloy, aluminum, stainless steel, copper, brass, pvc and other different signs.
Contact us E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org