1. Determine whether the solid wood bed is really made of solid wood
Techniques: scarring, wood grain and cross section
Scarring: Optimistic about the location of the scarred side, and then look for the corresponding pattern on the other side.
Wood grain: The appearance looks like a pattern, then according to the position of the pattern change, look at the corresponding pattern on the back. If it corresponds well, it is pure solid wood.
Section: The color of the section is darker than the panel, and it can be seen that it is made of a whole piece of wood
2. Look at the tree species: what kind of tree is made of solid wood, which directly affects the price and quality. From pine and oak to expensive mahogany, the price difference is dozens of times. So don't ignore tree species just because it is solid wood. After all, solid wood like pine, in addition to environmental protection, performance is much worse than wood-based panels.
3. Judging the origin of solid wood bed manufacturers: pay attention to the origin of solid wood bed wood manufacturers. There is an old saying that "solid wood is not the Yangtze River", that is, when the solid wood bed produced in the south reaches the north, the moisture content will be affected by the climate, which will easily cause cracks and deformation. So when you buy, you must see the place of origin.
4. Observe whether there are defects in the wood: several major defects in solid wood: cracking, scarring, bug eyes, mildew. When buying, check every detail carefully.
Cracking: Naturally can not be bought.
Scarring: If there is a scar on the front, the same scar on the back is the same. This scar is basically a dead knot and will fall out after a long time. Therefore, furniture with this kind of defect cannot be bought.
Worm's Eye: Although many pieces of furniture are claimed to be dried and degreasing, if you think about China as a big country, with so many furniture factories, and so weak state management, the credibility should be at least 50% off. Except those Western-style solid wood beds, which are specially carved with wormholes, do not buy them.
Mildew: It means that the wood is green and has water marks and cannot be bought. Although the sales aunt will tell you that it has been dried, no problem. But if you think about it, will you still eat moldy bread after it has been reprocessed? The properties of moldy wood are no longer the same as before.
5. Look at the connection of the various parts of the solid wood bed: good solid wood beds are connected by tongue and groove, etc., where the local load-bearing place is relatively large, it is also reinforced by screws and protective blocks. If all the solid wood beds you see are fixed by screws, the firmness of this type of solid wood bed is not high. To judge the firmness of the solid wood bed, you can feel its stability by shaking the solid wood bed.
6. Look at the paint quality on the surface of the solid wood bed: solid wood furniture is afraid of water and fire. Needless to say about fire, there is an old saying about being afraid of water: dry for a thousand years, wet for a thousand years, dry and wet will not survive the year. Talking about the water fear of solid wood. The surface of the solid wood bed is especially an effective way to prevent moisture from invading the solid wood bed. Therefore, carefully check whether the solid wood bed is not painted.
Disclaimer: The above content comes from the Internet and does not represent the views of this site. I hope some of the content can help everyone.
We (Alice) are a professional manufacturer of bedroom furniture nameplates. We have 21 years of experience in furniture label making. We can produce zinc alloy, aluminum, stainless steel, copper, brass, pvc and other different signs.
Contact us E-mail: email@example.com