Maintenance of iron bed
1. Avoid bumping: place the furniture in a place where other hard objects don't touch it frequently, try to avoid the impact of external force, let alone hit with hard materials, which will cause the paint layer to shell and the chrome layer to fall off.
2. Waterproof and moisture-proof to reduce the sun: In the rainy season, the water droplets on the surface of the metal furniture should be wiped dry in time after the rain stops.
Do not put a humidifier around the iron furniture, dry wet clothes, and avoid direct sunlight outside the window to the iron furniture in the room to prevent the metal from oxidizing and deterioration or the surface paint fades and cracks. Dark curtains or shading blinds can be used to block direct sunlight. glare.
3. Reject acid and alkali to remove rust: try to avoid splashing acid and alkali solutions (such as sulfuric acid, vinegar, methyl alkali, soapy water, soda water, etc.) that are corrosive to iron. If you accidentally touch it, you should immediately Clean up the dirt, and then wipe with a dry cotton cloth.
The cleaning of the wrought iron bed
1. Wipe with soft cloth: Wrought iron furniture should regularly remove the dust on the surface. It is better to choose a cloth made of pure cotton fabric, dipped in a mild detergent, and wipe gently. For the dust in the depression, use a soft wool brush to brush it off along the gap.
2. Rubbing with anti-rust oil: You can wipe the surface part with a small amount of anti-rust oil or sewing machine oil on a cotton cloth regularly to keep the iron furniture as bright as new.
3. Cotton yarn dipped in engine oil to remove rust spots: If you find that the furniture has started to have rust spots, you should use cotton yarn dipped in engine oil to apply to the rust as soon as possible, so that the rust can be removed instead of sandpaper and other rough surfaces.
Disclaimer: The above content comes from the Internet and does not represent the views of this site. I hope some of the content can help everyone.
We (Alice) are a professional manufacturer of bedroom furniture nameplates. We have 21 years of experience in furniture label making. We can produce zinc alloy, aluminum, stainless steel, copper, brass, pvc and other different signs.
Contact us E-mail: email@example.com