Maintenance of fabric bed
1. It is recommended to dry clean the newly purchased bedding, and it should be washed at least 3-4 times after dry cleaning. Wash the bedding after a period of time, because the dry cleaning will infiltrate the chemical reagents, which will damage the original organization of the fabric to a certain extent. And not environmentally friendly.
2. When washing, the soaking time should not be too long, no more than 30 minutes. Choose mild and neutral detergents, first dissolve the washing in water, and then put it into the bedding. Do not use bleaching agent when washing, and the water temperature should not be too high, generally Not higher than 40 degrees.
3. When washing dark-colored bedding, do not scrub locally or mix with other light-colored fabrics.
4. The bedding after washing should be ironed properly. Generally, the ironing temperature should not exceed 140 degrees. When drying, do not expose the front of the bed linen to the sun, and the back of the bedding should be exposed to the sun in a cool and ventilated place.
5. No matter what kind of fabric bedding you buy, you must read the label instructions before washing: the seasonal bedding should be washed clean, dried and placed in a dry place, and dried regularly in humid areas such as the south; a small number of bed screens that cannot be removed and washed , The side material of the bed is recommended to be cleaned with a detergent; the quilt and pillows generally do not need to be washed, just lightly pat them evenly for a period of time after drying.
6. Precautions for use: Avoid sharp objects such as knives and scissors; do not expose to direct sunlight for a long time; do not let flames, high-temperature objects, electric stoves and other soft beds.
Cleaning the fabric bed
1. Spray the cloth surface cleaner first to prevent the dirty oil and water from adsorbing, and has the dust-proof effect. It can be sprayed once a month.
2. Since the material fiber of the fabric bed is easy to retain dust and dirt, you can first pat it with a dry towel to remove the floating dust, and then wipe the cloth surface with a towel or dust-free paper.
3. When cleaning, if there are stains, generally don't do it with water, and use special cleaning and maintenance products. Wipe the dirty area repeatedly until the stain is removed. Do not scrub with a lot of water to prevent water from seeping into the inner layer of the bed, causing the inner frame of the bed to become damp, deformed, and easy to breed mold.
Disclaimer: The above content comes from the Internet and does not represent the views of this site. I hope some of the content can help everyone.
We (Alice) are a professional manufacturer of bedroom furniture nameplates. We have 21 years of experience in furniture label making. We can produce zinc alloy, aluminum, stainless steel, copper, brass, pvc and other different signs.
Contact us E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org