1. Touch the fabric: Linen cloth and flannel are generally available on the market, and the higher knitting density is better.
2. Smell the smell: carefully smell the fabric and bed frame of the fabric bed. A well-made bed will not have a peculiar smell. Do not buy it if it has a pungent smell.
3. Look at the rows of skeletons: general fabric beds have only two rows of skeletons, and good ones usually have three rows. The poplar skeleton has better toughness and is not easy to deform.
4. Check the interface: carefully observe the workmanship of the interface to see if there is any disconnection or damage.
5. Viewing the bed side: You can tap the bed side hard, if the sound is low and heavy, the bed side will usually be firmer.
6. Look at the after-sales service: The products sold by the regular furniture companies pay attention to after-sales service. When buying, be sure to ask relevant after-sales questions.
Disclaimer: The above content comes from the Internet and does not represent the views of this site. I hope some of the content can help everyone.
We (Alice) are a professional manufacturer of bedroom furniture nameplates. We have 21 years of experience in furniture label making. We can produce zinc alloy, aluminum, stainless steel, copper, brass, pvc and other different signs.
Contact us E-mail: email@example.com