Maintenance of leather art bed
1. The only thing you are afraid of is oil stains or scratches. Do not use water directly when cleaning. You can use a dry cloth dipped in a special leather cleaner to wipe gently.
2. For homes with pets or children, be especially careful with the paws of kittens and puppies or children scratching the surface of the furniture with sharp objects.
Cleaning the leather art bed
1. When scrubbing, you can use pure cotton cloth or silk to moisten it and wipe it gently. After wiping, you can also spray it with Bi Lizhu or glazing wax to keep it smooth.
2. If you accidentally contaminate the oil stains, you can wipe it with pure cotton cloth or towel dipped in moderate soapy water, and then use a dry cotton cloth to dry it. Do not scrub directly with water.
3. After cleaning, the leather sofa can be sprayed with a special leather cleaner and wiped repeatedly with silk fabrics to prevent the aging of the leather.
4. Leather furniture should be wiped frequently to make it clean to avoid bacteria breeding.
Disclaimer: The above content comes from the Internet and does not represent the views of this site. I hope some of the content can help everyone.
We (Alice) are a professional manufacturer of bedroom furniture nameplates. We have 21 years of experience in furniture label making. We can produce zinc alloy, aluminum, stainless steel, copper, brass, pvc and other different signs.
Contact us E-mail: email@example.com