Baby bed maintenance
1. Always use a slightly damp soft cloth along the grain of the wood to remove dust.
2. Try not to use detergents to prevent the residue from being ingested by infants and young children.
3. Frequently touch the edge of the bed and the fence to see if there are foreign objects that will affect infants and young children.
Baby cot cleaning
1. Clean the crib with a slightly damp cloth, and then wipe off the water stains with a dry cloth.
2. Try not to use cleaning agents.
Disclaimer: The above content comes from the Internet and does not represent the views of this site. I hope some of the content can help everyone.
We (Alice) are a professional manufacturer of bedroom furniture nameplates. We have 21 years of experience in furniture label making. We can produce zinc alloy, aluminum, stainless steel, copper, brass, pvc and other different signs.
Contact us E-mail: email@example.com