Maintenance of single bed
1. Wipe it with a wrung out wet towel, and clean the bed with leather cleaner for about 2 to 3 months, or use a household vacuum cleaner to remove dust on the surface of the bed.
2. Vacuum regularly. If it can be done once a week, the gaps in the bed must also be taken into account. Of course, it can also be wiped with a towel.
Single bed cleaning
1. On weekdays, you only need to use a feather duster or a soft cloth to remove the dust. After wiping with a damp cloth, you should wipe it with a dry cloth immediately. Due to the different surface paint treatments of various beds, different maintenance methods should be used. Waxing is a good maintenance method.
2. Avoid dampness and sunlight on the wooden bed. If you place it next to the window, you should have curtains. Do not place the wooden bed next to the outlet of the air conditioner or the dehumidifier, because the humid air and water vapor will harm the wood.
3. To clean the wooden single bed, you can soak warm water with neutral soap.
Disclaimer: The above content comes from the Internet and does not represent the views of this site. I hope some of the content can help everyone.
We (Alice) are a professional manufacturer of bedroom furniture nameplates. We have 21 years of experience in furniture label making. We can produce zinc alloy, aluminum, stainless steel, copper, brass, pvc and other different signs.
Contact us E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org