1. Specifications for purchase: The industry standard for single beds is 180x80 cm, the old ones are: 80*190, 90*200, 100*200 (cm), and the current ones are: 110*200, 120*200 (cm), according to Personal height and weight to buy.
2. Material selection: fabric soft beds are more professional, more environmentally friendly and comfortable; do not use leather for leather beds. The odor of leather and the residual smell of formaldehyde are harmful to the body and cannot be removed for 10 years or 8 years. If you like leather beds, choose environmentally friendly PU fabrics. The wooden bed must be selected, otherwise it is difficult to ensure environmental protection.
3. Choose colors: Colors that are too gorgeous for a long time will affect your mental health, so you must choose elegant and steady colors. No storage cabinets under the bed. Storage cabinets are a huge source of pollution.
4. Purchase of bed base: The so-called "the foundation is not strong, the ground will shake", so when choosing a suitable bed, the first thing to pay attention to is the quality of the bed base. Open the mattress and you will see the wooden bed board. The bed made of multi-layer orthopedic plates and steel wire springs has a thick texture without any noise, which belongs to the bed base.
5. Suitable bed height: The bed used by contemporary people actually includes two parts: a bed frame and a mattress. The requirements of the new trend on the bed are roughly four points. First of all, it is stable, unable to sleep with a feeling of shaking. Secondly, the styling should be bright, and the straight-lined bedding is more in line with consumers' purchasing ideas. Third, the area of the headboard of the bed has a tendency to increase, and it needs to be distinctive. Fourth, most popular beds are only 20 cm after adding a mattress, while the height of a traditional bed is 40 cm. Generally, a bed with a height between the two values is sufficient.
Disclaimer: The above content comes from the Internet and does not represent the views of this site. I hope some of the content can help everyone.
We (Alice) are a professional manufacturer of bedroom furniture nameplates. We have 21 years of experience in furniture label making. We can produce zinc alloy, aluminum, stainless steel, copper, brass, pvc and other different signs.
Contact us E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org