If the high and low bed is used and maintained improperly, the high and low bed, which is very durable and beautiful, will quickly lose its luster. Therefore, in order to prolong the service life of wrought iron furniture, the following maintenance measures must be paid enough attention.
1. Try to avoid bumps during transportation to prevent surface damage from rusting the cabinet.
2. When placing it, hold it gently, keep it level, and keep a certain distance from the wall. Place the bunk bed in a place where other hard objects don't touch it frequently, try to avoid collisions caused by external forces, let alone use materials. A hard object hits and knocks, which will cause the paint layer to crust and the chrome layer to peel off.
3. In case of rainy season, the water droplets on the surface of metal furniture should be wiped dry immediately after the rain stops. Do not put humidifiers around the high and low beds and double-layer iron beds. At the same time, avoid direct sunlight outside the window to the iron furniture in the room to prevent the metal from oxidizing and degrading or the surface paint fades and cracks. Dark curtains or shading can be used. The blinds blocked the direct glare.
4. Avoid contact with acid and alkali liquids to prevent the cabinet from being corrupted.
5. The surface of the cabinet should be kept clean. If the surface is not clean, please wipe it with detergent first, and then wipe it with a dry cloth.
6. Avoid direct contact with the surface of the cabinet when corrosive items are placed in the cabinet.
7. Use the correct method to unlock the lock to avoid damage to the lock body.
8. When opening and closing cabinet doors and drawers, lightly open and close them to avoid violent impact. Do not hit the cabinet with hard objects, and do not use sharp objects to mark the surface of the cabinet.
9. The high and low beds should regularly remove the dust on the surface. It is better to choose a cloth made of pure cotton fabric, dipped in a mild detergent, and wipe gently.
Disclaimer: The above content comes from the Internet and does not represent the views of this site. I hope some of the content can help everyone.
We (Alice) are a manufacturer specializing in the production of nameplates for beds. We have 21 years of experience in making furniture signs. We can produce zinc alloy, aluminum, stainless steel, copper, brass, pvc and other different signs.
Contact us E-mail: email@example.com