Classification of multifunctional sofa beds
1. Material selection of multifunctional sofa bed. The bracket sofa bed is generally hard wood or metal bracket. When selecting, observe whether the welding place of the bracket is smooth and free of voids, and whether the coating is uniform and soft. In order to experience whether it is firm, you can hold the sofa bed with both hands and shake it forcefully. If it feels stable and there is no noise, the bracket is firm.
2. The characteristics of the multifunctional sofa bed. The spring-loaded sofa bed is the same as the bed, with springs added to the bottom of the bed. However, sofa beds that only use plastic frames and foam as the main materials are prone to deformation and are not suitable for purchase. The spring of the sofa bed should be of moderate hardness and balanced elasticity. You can lie down on the sofa bed and feel whether it is comfortable when lying on your back, lying on your side, or turning over. In addition, there should be no sound when a good spring supports the weight.
3. The use of multifunctional sofa bed. Joints Most sofa beds need to open the folding bayonet or pull out the chute when changing from a sofa to a bed. Some sofa beds are also equipped with pulleys at the bottom to facilitate the owner to easily transfer positions, so these movable "joints" "It is also a key part of the sofa bed. When purchasing, you should push and pull the sofa bed or open and close it many times. It will not be stuck when changing from different angles to meet the requirements.
4. The benefits of multifunctional sofa bed. In most cases, the cushion sofa bed assumes the function of a sofa, so the quality of the cushion is important. The cushion fabric should not be too slippery and the elasticity should be moderate. Nowadays, better-quality sofa bed cushions and back cushions are mostly made of nylon belt and snake spring cross-woven structure, layered with high-elastic foam, sprayed cotton and lightweight foam. This cushion has good resilience and a comfortable sitting feeling.
5. The texture of the multifunctional sofa bed. The fabric of the sofa bed cover is usually made of cloth, which should be thick and wear-resistant and not easy to pilling. The sofa bed special fabrics produced by some European and American professional manufacturers are of relatively good quality. The surface has undergone anti-fouling treatment, and also has anti-static and flame-retardant functions. When choosing a fabric sofa bed, you should carefully observe whether the fabric is fine and smooth, and there is no skipping. You can also use your hand to force the seam to see if it is tight. It is good to choose a sofa bed with a removable bed cover, which is not only convenient for cleaning, but also can be replaced with a new bed cover in the future to increase the sense of change in the room.
Disclaimer: The above content comes from the Internet and does not represent the views of this site. I hope some of the content can help everyone.
We (Alice) are a manufacturer specializing in the production of nameplates for beds. We have 21 years of experience in making furniture signs. We can produce zinc alloy, aluminum, stainless steel, copper, brass, pvc and other different signs.
Contact us E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org