How to measure whether the size of a multifunctional sofa bed is reasonable? Usually we start from the following angles.
1. The height of the seat surface of the functional sofa bed is between 35-42 cm, which is approximately equal to the height of a person's calf. A size that is too high or too low is not conducive to the relaxation of human muscles, and prolonged use can easily cause body soreness.
2. The seat depth is more appropriate between 48-55 cm. That is to say, when the back rests on the back of the sofa as much as possible, the person's knees should still be outside the seat surface.
3. Counting from the ground, the height of the backrest of the sofa bed should be kept between 68-72 cm. Within this range, the comfort of the human body is strong.
4. The inclination of the backrest is between 100-108 degrees, and the height of the armrest is between 62-65 cm.
5. From the perspective of details, we also need to look at: the structure should be firm and easy to use, the spring mattress should not be too soft, the fabric sewing should look at the details, the wrapping cloth should be naturally fitted, and how to choose a multifunctional sofa bed. For example, the structure should be strong and easy to use. The frame structure is the "skeleton" of the functional sofa bed, and the sturdy frame is the basic guarantee for its firmness and durability. If the functional sofa bed uses a wooden frame, it is good to be able to uncover the lining of the base for inspection to see if the wood is smooth and clean. A good wooden frame should have no traces of moth-eaten, scars, or decay. The "variation" of the functional sofa bed mainly includes two types: "turnover" and "push-pull". No matter which method is adopted, in the process of "transformation", it should feel smooth, with moderate resistance, and stable and firm after all parts are in place.
Disclaimer: The above content comes from the Internet and does not represent the views of this site. I hope some of the content can help everyone.
We (Alice) are a manufacturer specializing in the production of nameplates for beds. We have 21 years of experience in making furniture signs. We can produce zinc alloy, aluminum, stainless steel, copper, brass, pvc and other different signs.
Contact us E-mail: email@example.com