1. Coconut palm and mountain palm should be distinguished. Palm mattresses on the market are divided into coconut palm and mountain palm. The two sources are different, and the performance is different. Mountain palm refers to the sheath fiber of palms born in the mountains, which has strong water resistance and corrosion resistance, excellent elasticity and toughness; while coir refers to the peel fiber of coconuts produced on tropical coasts and river banks, and its elasticity and toughness are poor. Containing sugar, generally only thick ropes, woven mats, brooms and filling materials can be made.
2. To buy with a license. There are many brands advertised in the market that use mountain palm as raw material to make mattresses, but many of them are produced in small family workshops without considering the elasticity, comfort, hardness and corresponding hygiene of the mattress. Require.
3. Choose mattresses that are suitable for your own softness and hardness. If the mattress is too hard or too soft, the spine and nearby soft tissues will be excessively squeezed or distorted, hindering the normal flow of blood. Therefore, when choosing a mattress, you should pay attention to whether the softness of the mattress is suitable for you.
4. A 12 cm mattress is more suitable. Mountain palm mattresses are more expensive in the production process, not the amount of raw materials. The thickness of 12 cm is the most economical choice when the comfort is satisfied.
5. Choose fabrics according to the level of consumption you can bear. The prices of palm mattresses of different fabrics vary greatly. The polyester-cotton one is the cheapest, and the latex-containing foam is relatively more expensive. Ordinary consumers can choose pure cotton fabric, which is comfortable and beautiful, and the price is not too expensive.
Disclaimer: The above content comes from the Internet and does not represent the views of this site. I hope some of the content can help everyone.
We (Alice) are a professional manufacturer of bedroom furniture nameplates. We have 21 years of experience in furniture label making. We can produce zinc alloy, aluminum, stainless steel, copper, brass, pvc and other different signs.
Contact us E-mail: email@example.com