1. Medical research has proved that long-term exposure to high electromagnetic radiation will cause changes in blood, lymph fluid and cell cytoplasm. In severe cases, it can lead to leukemia.
2. It can induce cancer and accelerate the proliferation of human cancer cells. Electromagnetic radiation pollution can affect the human body's circulatory system, immunity, reproduction and metabolism. In severe cases, it can also induce cancer and accelerate the proliferation of human cancer cells.
3. Affects the human reproductive system, mainly manifested as lower sperm quality in men, spontaneous abortion and fetal malformations in pregnant women.
4. It can lead to mental disability in children. According to the latest survey, 350,000 of the 20 million children born in my country each year are disabled, and 250,000 of them are mentally disabled. Some experts believe that electromagnetic radiation is also one of the influencing factors. The World Health Organization believes that electromagnetic radiation from computers, televisions, and mobile phones has adverse effects on the fetus.
5. Affect people's cardiovascular system, manifested as palpitations, insomnia, menstrual disorders in some women, bradycardia, decreased stroke volume, sinus arrhythmia, leukopenia, decreased immune function, etc. If a patient with a pacemaker is in an environment with high electromagnetic radiation, it will affect the normal use of the pacemaker.
6. It has an adverse effect on people's visual system. Because the eyes are the human body's sensitive organs to electromagnetic radiation, excessive electromagnetic radiation pollution can cause vision loss and cataracts.
Disclaimer: The above content comes from the Internet and does not represent the views of this site. I hope some of the content can help you.
We (Alice) are a professional manufacturer of bedroom furniture nameplates. We have 21 years of experience in furniture label making. We can produce zinc alloy, aluminum, stainless steel, copper, brass, pvc and other different signs.
Contact us E-mail: email@example.com