1. Use better quality sheets to not only absorb sweat, but also keep the cloth clean.
2. Do not often sit on the edge of the bed. The 4 corners of the mattress are the most fragile. Sitting on the edge of the bed for a long time will easily damage the edge protection spring.
3. Don't jump on the bed to avoid damage to the spring when a single point of force is applied.
4. Remove the plastic packaging bag when using it to keep the environment ventilated and dry, and to prevent the mattress from getting damp. Do not expose the mattress to the sun for too long, which will cause the fabric to fade.
5. If you accidentally knock over other beverages such as tea or coffee on the bed, immediately use a towel or toilet paper to dry it with heavy pressure, and blow it dry with a hair dryer. When the mattress is accidentally contaminated with dirt, wash it with soap and water. Do not use strong acid or alkaline cleaning agents to avoid the fading and damage of the mattress.
6. Turn over regularly. In the first year of use, the new mattress should be flipped up and down every two to three months, left and right, or head to foot. The springs of the mattress are evenly stressed, and then it can be turned about once every six months.
7. Keep it clean. Clean the mattress with a vacuum cleaner on a regular basis, and do not wash it directly with water or detergent. Avoid lying on it immediately after taking a shower or sweating, use electrical appliances or smoke in bed.
Disclaimer: The above content comes from the Internet and does not represent the views of this site. I hope some of the content can help you.
We (Alice) are a professional manufacturer of bedroom furniture nameplates. We have 21 years of experience in furniture label making. We can produce zinc alloy, aluminum, stainless steel, copper, brass, pvc and other different signs.
Contact us E-mail: email@example.com