1. Palm mattress: It is woven from palm fiber. Generally, the texture is hard, or hard and slightly soft. The price of the mattress is relatively low.
2. Latex mattress: made of polyurethane compounds, also known as PU foam mattresses. It has high softness and strong water absorption, but the elasticity and ventilation are insufficient, so the mattress is easy to get wet.
3. Spring mattress: It is a modern commonly used mattress with better performance, and its cushion core is composed of springs. The cushion has the advantages of good elasticity, better support, strong air permeability, and durability.
4. Magnetic mattress: On the basis of a spring mattress, a special magnetic sheet is placed on the surface of the mattress to generate a stable magnetic field, and the biological effect of the magnetic field is used to achieve sedation, pain relief, improve blood circulation, and reduce swelling And so on, it belongs to the health-care mattress.
Reviews of mattresses
1. Evaluate the material and structure of the mattress;
2. Evaluate the comfort of the mattress: The following criteria can be used to determine, one is that no matter what sleeping position a person is in, the spine can maintain a straight stretch; the other is that the pressure is equal, and the whole body can be fully relaxed when lying on it.
Disclaimer: The above content comes from the Internet and does not represent the views of this site. I hope some of the content can help you.
We (Alice) are a professional manufacturer of bedroom furniture nameplates. We have 21 years of experience in furniture label making. We can produce zinc alloy, aluminum, stainless steel, copper, brass, pvc and other different signs.
Contact us E-mail: email@example.com