1. Targeted children's mattresses are developed for the spine structure characteristics of children 1-5-7 years old, 8-10 years old, 11-13 years old, and 14-18 years old.
2. Specialized children's mattresses are specially developed for the characteristics of children's growth and development
3. Safety and environmental protection. Since children's body and brain cells are growing, if they do not sleep well, growth hormones will be affected, which may lead to inattention and affect immunity. Therefore, compared with ordinary mattresses, children's mattresses have higher safety requirements. In order to protect children's health and safety, children's mattress covers must be made of 100% cotton, and the internal glue must also use environmentally friendly glue.
4. Children’s mattresses that will not be too hard or too soft are developed according to the characteristics of children’s skeletal development. They should fit the children’s body shape, effectively support their bodies, prevent young people’s spine from deforming, relax the children’s limbs, promote blood circulation, and benefit children’s health. development.
5. Different from adult mattresses. Children and adults have a big difference in their sleeping habits. For example, they are naturally active, for example, their bone development has not been shaped, these need to be considered in the mattress design, and adults Mattress does not need to consider these factors.
Disclaimer: The above content comes from the Internet and does not represent the views of this site. I hope some of the content can help you.
We (Alice) are a professional manufacturer of bedroom furniture nameplates. We have 21 years of experience in furniture label making. We can produce zinc alloy, aluminum, stainless steel, copper, brass, pvc and other different signs.
Contact us E-mail: email@example.com