1. When choosing a good baby mattress, you must first consider the quality. When choosing a mattress, you can consider the permeability, decompression, support, conformability, bed surface tension, sleep temperature and sleep of the mattress. Choose a mattress of suitable type and good quality in terms of humidity and other aspects.
2. The mattress must be suitable for the size of the crib, so that the baby is not prone to unnecessary troubles when turning over. Check whether the remaining gap exceeds 4 cm. If you can still put two fingers between the mattress and the edge of the bed This means that the mattress is too small.
3. Don't just look at the color or price when buying a mattress, but choose a reputable brand, which can ensure related after-sales services; in fact, the most important thing is the quality of the mattress itself and the people who use the mattress.
4. In addition to considering elasticity and support when choosing a mattress for your child, you should also pay attention to whether it is green or not. Make sure to use 100% cotton for the mattress surface cloth, and use environmentally friendly glue for the internal glue.
5. Mom and dad are willing to spend more money on this in order to have a healthy body for their children. In fact, sometimes high-priced mattresses are not necessarily good. Besides, cheap mattresses are not good products. We have to decide according to the specific situation.
Disclaimer: The above content comes from the Internet and does not represent the views of this site. I hope some of the content can help you.
We (Alice) are a professional manufacturer of bedroom furniture nameplates. We have 21 years of experience in furniture label making. We can produce zinc alloy, aluminum, stainless steel, copper, brass, pvc and other different signs.
Contact us E-mail: email@example.com