There are many styles and types of furniture. For example, classical furniture is a very good choice. Classical furniture is suitable for some Chinese-style home decoration and can meet the needs of different groups of people.
There are many styles and types of furniture. For example, classical furniture is a very good choice. Classical furniture is suitable for some Chinese-style home decoration and can meet the needs of different groups of people. So do you know what are the characteristics of classical furniture? What are the advantages of neo-classical style? Whether it is the choice of furniture or the choice of home decoration style, it is very important.
What are the characteristics of classical furniture?
Features of European neo-classical furniture 1.
Hotel furniture is family-oriented. As a genre with long-term heritage and full of vitality, there are always new changes. An obvious new change in the contemporary era is: the design concept of "hotel furniture family-oriented" in the design of European neo-classical furniture . In fashionable capitals such as New York and London, luxurious hotel lobbies and clubs have become new fashionable gathering occasions, with elegant and dignified neo-classical furniture, completing the "hotel furniture familyization".
Features of European neo-classical furniture 2,
Eclectic and diverse styles. European-style neo-classical furniture came into being in the course of classical furniture designers seeking innovation and change. The designer combines the classical style with the unique style and modern spirit of the individual, so that the classical furniture has a colorful appearance. The Italian neoclassical style is passionate and romantic, the Spanish neoclassical style is modern and luxurious, and the American neoclassical style is free and rough. , Has achieved a diversified style of European neo-classical.
Features of European neo-classical furniture 3.
Inheritance and innovation, with simple decorations and complex. European-style neoclassical furniture abandons overly complex textures and decorations and simplifies the lines. Although it has classical curves and curved surfaces, it lacks classical carvings and uses more straight lines of modern furniture. White, coffee, yellow, and magenta are common main colors in European style. A small amount of white blending makes the colors look bright and generous, making the entire space give people a special atmosphere of openness and tolerance. The European-style neoclassical furniture brand Jin Kaisha not only preserves the style of classical furniture materials and colors, but also integrates simple and fashionable, which is a lively expression of the characteristics of neoclassical furniture.
Advantages of neo-classical style:
1. Exhausting all design ideas and design styles is nothing more than an attitude to life. When designing a classicist style that is suitable for modern people to live in for the owners, with strong functionality and beautiful shapes, whether it can keenly grasp the needs of customers actually puts forward higher requirements for designers. Both the furniture and the accessories, with their elegant and beautiful posture, peaceful and full of connotation, portray the elegant and noble status of the owner of the house. Common fireplaces, crystal palace lamps, and ancient Roman columns are also the finishing touches of the neo-classical style.
2. Elegance and harmony are synonymous with neo-classical style. White, gold, yellow, and dark red are the common main colors in the European style. A small amount of white blending makes the color look bright and generous, making the entire space open and tolerant and extraordinary, and it is not at all cramped.
3. There are also articles on the combination of neoclassical lamps and other household elements. In the bedroom, you can match neoclassical lamps with a rococo dressing table, classical bedside lace curtains, and then put one or two classical style decorations, such as the little love god-Cupid statue or hanging one This oil painting of the Baroque period allows people to experience classical elegance and grace. Some people also put together European classical furniture and Chinese classical furniture. The combination of Chinese and Western styles blends the introversion of the East with the romance of the West, giving it a noble feeling.
4. The neoclassical style is more like a diversified way of thinking, combining nostalgic romantic feelings with modern people's needs for life, compatible with luxury, elegance and modern fashion, reflecting the personalized aesthetic viewpoints in the post-industrial era And cultural taste.
5. In the design, the wall uses a large area of classical European-style wallpaper with refined European-style lines, so that European-style is no longer a distant past, but a symbol of fresh and fashionable taste. The complex European-style wall panels are reduced, and the refined plaster line is used to outline the wire frame, which simplifies the form of the wall panels to the extreme.
6. The floor is made of stone mosaic, and the natural texture and natural color of the stone are used to modify the artificial traces. Make the luxury, class and taste of the living room and dining room flow unreservedly. In terms of furniture configuration, solid wood furniture combined with board and wood are often used. The lacquer surface of the furniture has a closed paint effect, which can not only display the texture of the veneer to the full, but also feel the smoothness and flatness of the paint finish when touched with bare hands.
7. In the accessories, use white, gold, yellow, dark red and other hues. This style is more suitable for large living spaces with a living area of about 100 square meters and above. It is more suitable for young and fashionable company white-collar workers with a certain economic foundation and age between 25-35.
The above introduced the question of what the characteristics of classical furniture are. In fact, a great feature lies in his design concept, and a very popular trend that meets the demand for classical furniture by names. What are the advantages of the neo-classical style? In terms of collocation, as well as in the selection of materials, etc., they all have different advantages, so you can choose the furniture that suits the neo-classical style according to these contents.
Hereby declare: The above content comes from the Internet, and the content is for your reference only. If you infringe on your rights, please contact us and we will delete it immediately.
We (Alice) are a professional manufacturer of furniture nameplates, we can produce zinc alloy, aluminum, copper, brass, pvc, etc. The company has a complete research and development, design, production, sales, service system, trademark rights, 5 national patent and trademark applications, a plant area of 2,000 square meters, and more than 100 employees.