The colorful fabric bed is made of all kinds of beautiful cotton, linen, flannel and other fabrics. It looks very warm, fashionable colors and changeable shapes can match a variety of different styles. Fabric beds are well breathable, more natural and gentle, comfortable, and can be removed and washed; however, fabric beds are mostly made of chemical fiber products, which are prone to mites, and it is easy to bring germs if they are not changed frequently.
Fabric bed purchase:
1. Touch the fabric: Linen cloth and flannel are generally available on the market, and the higher knitting density is better.
2. Smell the smell: carefully smell the fabric and bed frame of the fabric bed. A well-made bed will not have any peculiar smell. Do not buy it if it has a pungent smell.
3. Look at the rows of skeletons: the general fabric bed has only two rows of skeletons, and the good ones usually have three rows. The poplar skeleton has better toughness and is not easy to deform.
4. Check the interface: carefully observe the workmanship of the interface to see if there is any disconnection or damage.
5. Viewing the bed side: You can tap the bed side hard, if the sound is low and heavy, the bed side will usually be firmer.
Hereby declare: The above content comes from the Internet, and the content is for your reference only. If you infringe on your rights, please contact us and we will delete it immediately.
The nameplate has a very wide range of applications and can be seen everywhere in life, such as audio, household appliances, refrigerators, computers, security products, etc., which can be used for signs. And we have been making nameplates for 21 years, and we have a certain degree of expertise. We (Alice) are a professional manufacturer of furniture nameplates. We can produce zinc alloy, aluminum, copper, brass, pvc, etc. The company has a complete research and development, design, production, sales, service system, trademark rights, 5 national patents and trademark rights, a plant area of 2,000 square meters, and more than 100 employees.