In the process of processing solid wood furniture, compared with those of wood-based furniture, the amount of glue is relatively small. The main disadvantage of solid wood beds is that they are easily deformed and difficult to maintain. For example, it cannot be directly exposed to the sun, too cold or too hot, and too dry and humid environments are not suitable for solid wood beds; if you do not pay attention to it during use, frequent switching of the air conditioner will cause excessive temperature and humidity changes, even for qualified solid wood bed products sometimes Deformation and cracking will also occur.
Buy solid wood bed:
1. Determine whether the solid wood bed is really made of solid wood. Scarring: Optimistic about the location of the scarred side, and then look for the corresponding pattern on the other side. Wood grain: It looks like a pattern on the outside, then look at the corresponding pattern on the back according to the position of the pattern change. If it corresponds well, it is pure solid wood. Section: The color of the section is darker than the panel, and it can be seen that it is made of a whole piece of wood.
2. Look at the tree species: what kind of tree is made of solid wood, which directly affects the price and quality. From the cheapest pine and oak to the expensive mahogany, the price difference is dozens of times. So don't ignore tree species just because it is solid wood. After all, solid wood like pine, in addition to environmental protection, performance is much worse than wood-based panels.
3. Judging the origin of solid wood bed manufacturers: Pay special attention to the origin of solid wood bed wood manufacturers. There is an old saying, "Solid wood is no more than the Yangtze River", that is, when the solid wood bed produced in the south reaches the north, the moisture content will be affected by the climate, which will easily cause cracks and deformation. So when you buy, you must see the place of origin.
4. Observe whether there are defects in the wood: Several major defects in solid wood: cracking, scarring, bug eyes, mildew.
5. Look at the connection of various parts of the solid wood bed: good solid wood beds are connected by tongue and groove, etc., where the local load-bearing place is relatively large, it is also reinforced by screws and protective blocks. If all the solid wood beds you see are fixed by screws, the firmness of this type of solid wood bed is not high. To judge the firmness of the solid wood bed, you can feel its stability by shaking the solid wood bed.
Hereby declare: The above content comes from the Internet, and the content is for your reference only. If you infringe on your rights, please contact us and we will delete it immediately.
The nameplate has a very wide range of applications and can be seen everywhere in life, such as audio, household appliances, refrigerators, computers, security products, etc., which can be used for signs. And we have been making nameplates for 21 years, and we have a certain degree of expertise. We (Alice) are a professional manufacturer of furniture nameplates. We can produce zinc alloy, aluminum, copper, brass, pvc, etc. The company has a complete research and development, design, production, sales, service system, trademark rights, 5 national patents and trademark rights, a plant area of 2,000 square meters, and more than 100 employees.