1. Turn on the computer regularly, especially in the humid season, otherwise the case will be damp and will cause a short circuit, and the computer that is often used is not easy to break. But if there are no lightning rods around the home, do not turn on the computer when it is thundering, and unplug all the plugs.
Second, pay attention to heat dissipation in summer, avoid using the computer for a long time in a room without air conditioning, and prevent freezing in winter. In fact, computers are also afraid of cold.
3. When the computer is not used, cover the monitor, case, and keyboard with a breathable and strong covering cloth to prevent dust from entering the computer.
Fourth, try not to switch the machine frequently. When not in use for the time being, simply use the screen protector or sleep. When the computer is in use, do not move the case, do not subject the computer to vibrations, and do not plug or unplug all hardware devices when the computer is powered on, except for USB devices of course.
5. Use a power socket with overload protection and three pins, which can effectively reduce static electricity. If you can feel static electricity on your hands, use a pair of enameled wire (that is, the kind with plastic on the outside and copper wire on the inside) and one end wrapped around the back panel of the chassis It can be wrapped around the fan outlet, and the other end is best wrapped around the water pipe. If you can’t touch the water pipe, look for it nearby, as long as it is a metal object that can contact the earth (soil).
Sixth, develop good operating habits and minimize the number of loading and unloading software.
7. Follow the strict power-on and turn-off sequence, and turn on peripherals, such as monitors, speakers, printers, scanners, etc., before turning on the chassis power supply last. Otherwise, turn off the power of the chassis first. (At present, most computer systems can automatically turn off the power supply of the case)
8. Do not place speakers around the monitor, as there will be magnetic interference. The darker the brightness of the display during use, the better, but it is better for the eyes to be comfortable.
Nine, do not place water or liquid things around the computer to avoid accidentally knocking over and flowing into it and causing trouble.
Ten. The numerous lines behind the chassis should be straightened out. Don’t be entangled with each other. It’s best to tie them tightly with plastic hoops or rubber bands. The advantage of this is that they are clean and do not accumulate dust, and the lines are easy to find. If there are small animals in the house, Avoid being destroyed.
11. Every half a year, a general cleaning of the computer is carried out to completely remove the internal dirt and dust, especially the case, but it must be done with confidence. If you are not familiar with the hardware, it is better to touch less.
12. Cultivate the habit of combining work and rest. Don’t play the computer all night long. It is not good for the life of the computer, and it is even more harmful to the body. The monitor, case, mouse and keyboard are all radiating. The amount of radiation is actually greater.
Note: The above content comes from the Internet and does not represent the views of this site. I hope some of the content can help you.
We (Alice) are a professional manufacturer of furniture nameplates, we can produce zinc alloy, aluminum, copper, brass, pvc, etc. Metal signs and nameplates are widely used, covering all walks of life, and support household customization. The signs produced are light and practical, beautiful and generous, with fine details.