The host usually includes CPU, memory, hard disk, optical drive, power supply, and other input and output controllers and interfaces.
The computer host refers to the main body part of the computer except the input and output devices, that is, the container (mainframe) used to place the motherboard and other main components.
1. Computer host: refers to the container (Mainframe) used to place the motherboard and other main components in the computer hardware system. Usually includes CPU, memory, hard disk, optical drive, power supply, and other input and output controllers and interfaces, such as USB controller, graphics card, network card, sound card, etc.
2. Internet host: Any computer connected to the internet is called a host. Each host has a unique IP address, and each host has an equal status on the Internet.
3. Mini computer host: The mini computer host is a high-performance, low-power, ultra-quiet mini computer that supports 1080P resolution and a high-definition video player. It is also a family device for stylish decoration of homes, surfing the Internet, watching movies, No show of weakness in everything.
The host includes the following details:
1. Chassis (required)
2. Power supply (host power supply system, cannot be used without power supply)
3. Motherboard (connect the theme of each accessory of the host, the host cannot be used without a motherboard)
4. cpu (the heart of the host, responsible for data operations. Indispensable, it is an important device)
5. Memory (It is indispensable to store the file called by the host.)
6. Hard disk (main unit's memory, independent main unit is indispensable)
7. Sound card (integrated on some motherboards)
8. Graphics card (integrated on some motherboards, monitor control)
9. Network card (some motherboards are integrated, computers without a network card cannot access the network, it is a channel to contact other hosts)
10. CD-ROM drive (without CD-ROM drive, the host cannot read the files on the CD-ROM)
11. Floppy drive (without a floppy drive, the host cannot read the files on the floppy disk)
12. Some less commonly used devices such as: 1394 card, video capture card, TV card, Bluetooth, etc.
Note: The above content comes from the Internet and does not represent the views of this site. I hope some of the content can help you.
We (Alice) are a professional manufacturer of furniture nameplates, we can produce zinc alloy, aluminum, copper, brass, pvc, etc. Metal signs and nameplates are widely used, covering all walks of life, and support household customization. The signs produced are light and practical, beautiful and generous, with fine details.