1. To cook food in the rice cooker, put the inner pot into the outer shell and turn it left and right several times so that the inner pot is in close contact with the electric heating plate.
2. The surface of the inner tank and the heating plate should be kept clean to avoid poor contact.
3. It will trip automatically only when cooking rice. If you stew other food, it will automatically cut off when the water is dry. Therefore, the temperature should be controlled and the power plug should be unplugged at the appropriate time.
4. The inner pot of the rice cooker is made of aluminum, so collision and deformation should be avoided. If the inner tank and the heating plate are not in good contact, the heating plate and the temperature controller may be burnt. If the inner tank is deformed and replaced, it cannot be replaced with ordinary aluminum pots.
5. Do not boil acid, alkali or too salty substances, nor should it be placed in a damp place to prevent corrosion. When using an electric rice cooker to cook soup or stew, someone should be present to prevent water from overflowing into the appliance and damaging the electric heating element.
6. Put the inner tank first, and then plug in the power plug. When taking the inner tank, the power plug should also be unplugged first to avoid electric shock.
7. The inner pot of the rice cooker can be washed with water, but its outer shell, electric heating plate and switch can not be wet washed, and can be wiped with a dry cloth.
8. Do not plug the power plug of the rice cooker into the lamp holder. The socket of the lamp has a thinner wire and low current-carrying capacity. The electric power of the rice cooker is large, and the current throughput is also large, which will cause the lamp wire to heat up and cause electric shock. , Fire and other accidents.
Therefore, the rice cooker should have a separate plug and be equipped with a fuse of the corresponding specification. The rice cooker should not be used near other household appliances, nor should it be used together with other household appliances. After the rice cooker is heated, the sprayed water vapor will reduce the insulation of electronic components such as televisions, tape recorders, etc., make the electroplating conductive layer of metal parts such as the electric fan grille rust, and even cause short circuits in electrical appliances.
Note: The above content comes from the Internet and does not represent the views of this site. I hope some of the content can help you.
We (Alice) are a professional manufacturer of furniture nameplates, we can produce zinc alloy, aluminum, copper, brass, pvc, etc. Metal signs and nameplates are widely used, covering all walks of life, and support household customization. The signs produced are light and practical, beautiful and generous, with fine details.