Advantages of rice cooker:
1. It is easy to use, clean and hygienic. It also has many functions such as steaming, boiling, stewing and simmering food.
2. There have also been many changes in the design of the lid of the rice cooker, which more effectively preserves the moisture and nutrition in the food, which is not only delicious, but also more nutritious.
Disadvantages of rice cooker:
1. The power of the rice cooker is large, and the current is also large, which will cause the lamp wire to heat up, the wire skin will melt, and cause electric shock or fire and other accidents.
2. The inner pot of the rice cooker is easily deformed after being touched. After the inner pot is deformed, the bottom of the inner pot will not fit well with the electric heating plate. The heating is uneven during cooking and it is easy to cook raw rice, so handle it with care.
3. The inner pot of the rice cooker is made of aluminum. Cooking foods that are too sour and salty with it will cause the inner pot to be corroded and easily damaged.
Note: The above content comes from the Internet and does not represent the views of this site. I hope some of the content can help you.
We (Alice) are a professional manufacturer of furniture nameplates, we can produce zinc alloy, aluminum, copper, brass, pvc, etc. Metal signs and nameplates are widely used, covering all walks of life, and support household customization. The signs produced are light and practical, beautiful and generous, with fine details.