1. Choose a "changeable" fan, that is, one with more blowing gears, preferably sleeping wind, soft wind, etc.
2. The fan can not blow directly in one direction or part. Select the rotation mode.
3. The distance between the fan and the person should be greater than 2 meters, or blow against the wall.
4. When the temperature exceeds 30°C, do not choose a windshield that is too large. At this time, the wind blown by the fan is also hot.
5. Don't blow it for a long time, it's better to take half an hour to 1 hour at a time.
Electric fan is abbreviated as electric fan, also known as fan or fan. It is a household appliance that uses a motor to drive fan blades to accelerate air circulation. It is mainly used to cool and relieve heat and circulate air. It is widely used in homes, classrooms, offices, shops, hospitals, hotels and other places. Common household electric fans are essentially axial fans, that is, the direction of wind is parallel to the rotation axis of the fan blades. Household electric fans: Ceiling fans, table fans, floor fans, wall fans, ceiling fans, ventilating fans, turning fans, air-conditioning fans (ie cooling fans), etc.; table fans are divided into shaking and non-shaking, and there are also rotating Page fan; among the floor fans are those that shake their heads and turn pages.
Note: The above content comes from the Internet and does not represent the views of this site. I hope some of the content can help you.
We (Alice) are a professional manufacturer of furniture nameplates, we can produce zinc alloy, aluminum, copper, brass, pvc, etc. Metal signs and nameplates are widely used, covering all walks of life, and support customization of household partitions.