1. In the first step of disinfecting and cleaning the refrigerator, we need to clean up the refrigerator and take out all the food stored in the refrigerator. And wipe the water in the refrigerator with a rag.
2. Next, we take out the various brackets in the refrigerator and use them to clean in water. When appropriate, we need to add some detergent for cleaning. Then use a rag to clean the inside of the refrigerator.
3. After cleaning, we can disinfect the refrigerator. Generally speaking, we only need to blend the washing machine and water according to a certain ratio, and then use a clean cloth to wipe the inside of the refrigerator and various accessories.
4. Next, we are using a special disinfectant to disinfect the refrigerator, as long as the disinfectant is sprayed in the refrigerator. For some corners where bacteria are prone to breeding, we need to spray more appropriately.
5. The sterilized refrigerator cannot be used immediately. We need to open the refrigerator door and wait for the disinfectant inside to evaporate before putting the food in the refrigerator.
6. When using the refrigerator in summer, pay attention to reducing the workload of the compressor. If the compressor starts for too long or too frequently, the fuse of the compressor will be blown, and the compressor will be burned in severe cases.
7. When placing the refrigerator, do not place the refrigerator against the wall, it should be about 10 cm away from the wall, and the top of the refrigerator should be 30 cm away from the ceiling.
8. Before turning on the refrigerator, check whether the voltage used by the refrigerator on the refrigerator nameplate is consistent with the voltage at home. At the same time, arrange a separate socket for the refrigerator, not the same socket as other electrical appliances.
9. When the refrigerator is working, try to reduce the number of times the refrigerator door is opened, and reduce the air-conditioning overflow of the refrigerator.
10. When the refrigerator's power supply fluctuates too much or the power is repeatedly cut off, the refrigerator should be suspended and the refrigerator's power plug should be unplugged to prevent the compressor from burning out. And during the power outage, the number of times the refrigerator door should be opened should be reduced, so that the refrigerator can prolong the preservation time of food.
11. The refrigerator cannot be used as a cooling device. In order to better cool the room, some families keep the refrigerator door open to allow the air-conditioning in the refrigerator to escape and reduce the indoor temperature, which seriously damages the compressor of the refrigerator. , Increase the workload of the refrigerator compressor.
12. When adjusting the temperature of the refrigerator's thermostat, you should turn on the 2nd and 3rd gears of the thermostat in summer, and turn on the strong 4th and 5th gears of the thermostat in winter. This can reduce the power consumption of the refrigerator.
13. Do not place too much food in the refrigerator. When the food is placed, there must be a certain gap between the food and the food to facilitate the flow of air-conditioning and accelerate the refrigeration and preservation of the food.
14. Frequently clean the dust on the condenser, compressor, and cabinet of the refrigerator to facilitate the heat dissipation of the refrigerator.
15. Defrost the freezer compartment of the refrigerator in time and clean the freezer compartment of the refrigerator regularly.
Alice is a professional manufacturer of furniture nameplates, we can produce zinc alloy, aluminum, copper, brass, pvc, etc.