Furniture will be classified according to materials: solid wood furniture, panel furniture, upholstered furniture, metal furniture, etc.;
According to function classification: table, chair, cabinet, table, etc.;,
According to user classification: office furniture, civil furniture, public furniture, etc.;
According to space classification: indoor furniture, outdoor furniture, etc.;
According to the design style classification: modern furniture, classical furniture, modern classical furniture, etc.
So what exactly are the furniture products? E.g:
1. Study room: bookshelves, desks and chairs, file cabinets.
2. Foyer: shoe cabinet, coat cabinet, umbrella stand.
3. Living room: sofa, sofa chair, long (square) coffee table, three-seat sofa or single, corner table (with telephone), TV cabinet, wine cabinet, and decorative cabinet.
4. Aisle: shoe cabinet, clothes cabinet, entrance cabinet, partition.
5. Bedroom: bed, bedside table, couch, pillow, wardrobe, dressing table, vanity mirror, hanger.
6. Kitchen: cabinets, range hoods, stoves, pendants, refrigerators, microwave ovens, ovens, tableware.
7. Dining room: dining table, dining chair, sideboard, corner cabinet, bar counter.
8. Bathroom: sanitary ware, bathroom cabinet, vanity.
In addition to the various products in the furniture, will everyone also see different LOGO or nameplates on the furniture products? Yes, various large and small products will have various LOGO or nameplates, which is equivalent to having an ID card for each product. We (Alice) are a professional manufacturer of furniture nameplates, we can produce zinc alloy, aluminum, copper, brass, pvc, etc.